Women and Child Development Department Ramanagara (WCD Ramanagara) has released WCD Ramanagara Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 153 vacancies for the posts of Anganwadi Worker & Helper. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., dwcd.kar.nic.in and www.nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Karnataka Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 24th December 2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
WCD Ramanagara Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 153 Anganwadi Worker & Helper Posts
|WCD Ramanagara Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Worker & Helper|
|Total No. of Posts||153|
|Registration Dates||24th November 2020 to 24th December 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of WCD Ramanagara Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 24th December 2020.
Anganwadi Worker & Helper: 153 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 04th, 09th Pass / SSLC from a recognized Institute for WCD Ramanagara Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 35 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee: Check Notification for Details
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of WCD Ramanagara Recruitment i.e, dwcd.kar.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 24th November 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 24th December 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here