Women and Child Development (WCD Delhi) has released WCD Delhi Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 190 vacancies for the posts of Block Coordinator, Block Project Assistant. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., wcddel.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Delhi Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 31st December 2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
WCD Delhi Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 190 Block Coordinator, Block Project Assistant Posts
|WCD Delhi Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Block Coordinator, Block Project Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||190|
|Registration Dates||18th December 2019 to 31st December 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of WCD Delhi Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31st December 2019.
Block Coordinator, Block Project Assistant: 190 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduate from a recognized Institute for WCD Delhi Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of WCD Delhi Recruitment i.e, wcddel.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 18th December 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 31st December 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here