West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released WBPSC Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 309 vacancies for the posts of Instructor and Store Keeper. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., pscwbapplication.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for West Bengal Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 17.02.2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 309 Instructor and Store Keeper Posts
|WBPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Instructor and Store Keeper|
|Total No. of Posts||309|
|Category||West Bengal Jobs|
|Registration Dates||28.01.2020 to 17.02.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of WBPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 17.02.2020.
Instructor and Store Keeper: 309 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent and Diploma in Mechanical /Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute for WBPSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 39 years on 01.01.2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 7,100 – 37,600/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty) only
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of WBPSC Recruitment i.e, pscwbapplication.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 28.01.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 17.02.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here