West Bengal Pollution Control Board (WBPCB) has released Notification for the posts of JEA, Senior Account & Other having 48 vacancies on its official website wbpcb.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 31st December 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of WBPCB Notification 2020-20 are given below.
WBPCB job vacancy Notification 2020-21 | JEA, Senior Account & Other job Recruitment Details
|WBPCB Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||JEA, Senior Account & Other|
|Total No. of Posts||48|
|Category||West Bengal Jobs|
|Registration Dates||10th December 2020 to 31st December 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of WBPCB Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31st December 2020.
JEA, Senior Account & Other: 48 Vacancies
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
|Assistant Environmental Engineer||05|
|Junior Environmental Engineer||12|
|Senior Accounts Clerk||05|
|Junior Environmental Assistant||13|
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Biotechnology/Chemical/Civil/Mechanical/Environmental/Instrumentation/Automobile or Public Health Engineering from a recognized University.
- Junior Environmental Engineer– Diploma in Electrical/Biotechnology/Chemical/Civil/Mechanical/Environmental/Instrumentation/Automobile or Public Health Engineering from a recognized University.
- Environmental Analyst – Bachelors Degree in Environmental Science/Geology/Biology/Zoology/Botany/Chemistry/Microbiology/Physics/Biochemistry/Biotechnology from a recognized University.
- Senior Accounts Clerk – Bachelors in Commerce from a recognized University.
- Accounts Clerk- Pass in Madhyamik exam of the West Bengal board of secondary education or its equivalent.
- Lab Assistant – Pass in Higher Secondary Exam of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Junior Environmental Assistant – Pass in Madhyamik exam of the West Bengal board of secondary education or its equivalent.
Age Limit: Minimum Age limit: 18 Years & Maximum Age limit: 37 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Environmental Engineer||Rs.56,100|
|Junior Environmental Engineer||Rs.35,800|
|Senior Accounts Clerk||Rs.28,900|
|Junior Environmental Assistant|
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee: Check Notification for Details
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of WBPCB Recruitment i.e, wbpcb.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 10th December 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 31st December 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here