WBHRB Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board invites applications for the posts of Lecturer & Homeopathy Officer of 269 vacancies on its official website wbhrb.in. The details of WBHRB Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 07.01.2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
WBHRB job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Lecturer & Homeopathy Officer job Recruitment Details
|WBHRB Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Lecturer & Homeopathy Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||269|
|Category||West Bengal Jobs|
|Registration Dates||30.12.2019 to 07.01.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of WBHRB Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 07.01.2020.
Lecturer & Homeopathy Officer: 269 Vacancies
- Homoeopathic Medical Officers – 243
- Lecturer (Ayurveda) – 26
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree in Homoeopathy/ Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized Institute for WBHRB Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 40 Years on 1.1.2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: PB-4A, Rs. 15,600/- – 42,000/- (Grade Pay- Rs. 5,400/-)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates must submit the online application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred & ten)
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of WBHRB Recruitment i.e, wbhrb.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 30.12.2019
Closing date for submission of application: 07.01.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here