WBCSC Recruitment 2020: West Bengal College Service Commission invites applications for the posts of Clerk, Bank Assistant, Assistant Manager & Other of 56 vacancies on its official website wbcsc.org.in. The details of WBCSC Notification 2020 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 03.04.2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
WBCSC job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Clerk, Bank Assistant, Assistant Manager & Other job Recruitment Details
|WBCSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Clerk, Bank Assistant, Assistant Manager & Other|
|Total No. of Posts||56|
|Category||West Bengal Jobs|
|Registration Dates||04.03.2020 to 03.04.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of WBCSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 03.04.2020.
Clerk, Bank Assistant, Assistant Manager & Other: 56 Vacancies
- Clerk – 13
- Bank Assistant – 34
- Assistant Manager – 02
- Asst cum Cashier cum Supervisor – 02
- Account Asst – 01
- JR Office Assistant – 02
- Field Supervisor (Male) Grade III – 01
- JR Asst (Female) (Grade III) – 01
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduation in Any Disciplines with Basic Computer Knowledge from a recognized Institute for WBCSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years to 40 years of Age Limit as on 01.01.2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Maximum Rs. 28, 108/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview & Written Exam.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of WBCSC Recruitment i.e, wbcsc.org.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 04.03.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 03.04.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here