West Bengal Police (WB Police) has released Notification for the posts of Staff Officer Cum Instructor having 125 vacancies on its official website wbpolice.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 27.12.2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of WB Police Notification 2019-20 are given below.
WB Police job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Staff Officer Cum Instructor job Recruitment Details
|WB Police Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Staff Officer Cum Instructor|
|Total No. of Posts||125|
|Category||West Bengal Jobs|
|Registration Dates||24.11.2019 to 27.12.2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of WB Police Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 27.12.2019.
Staff Officer Cum Instructor: 125 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute for WB Police Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Below 20 years and not more than 39 years as on 01.01.2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Basic Pay: Rs.7,100/- to Rs.37,600/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3,600/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on a. Preliminary Examination, b. Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET), c. Final Competitive Examination and d. Personality Test.
Application Fee: All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) RS.250/- for Application Fee & Rs.20/- for Processing fee for all candidates
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of WB Police Recruitment i.e, wbpolice.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 24.11.2019
Closing date for submission of application: 27.12.2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here