Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Superintendent & Statistical Officer having 36 vacancies on its official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 17th December 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of UPSC Notification 2020-20 are given below.
UPSC job vacancy Notification 2020-21 | Superintendent & Statistical Officer job Recruitment Details
|UPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Superintendent & Statistical Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||36|
|Registration Dates||30th November 2020 to 17th December 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 17th December 2020.
Superintendent & Statistical Officer: 36 Vacancies
- Statistical Officer – Candidate should have a Degree from a recognised University.
- Superintendent (Printing)- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Operational Research / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics or Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Mathematics / Commerce (with Statistics / Quantitative Method / Techniques or Costing and Statistics/Basic Statistics /Business Statistics / Introduction to Statistics etc. as one of subjects /papers in Post Graduation / Graduation level ) of a recognized University.
Age Limit: Maximum Age: 45 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Level-7 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Test, Interview.
Application Fee: General/OBC/EWS male candidates application fee: Rs. 25/-, SC/ST/PH/Women candidates application fee: Nil
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UPSC Recruitment i.e, www.upsconline.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 30th November 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 17th December 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here