Union Public Service Commission has released notification for the recruitment of 48 Assistant Registrar, Senior Examiner, Assistant Director vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 23-11-2019 to 13-12-2019. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
UPSC Recruitment 2019 | 48 Assistant Registrar, Senior Examiner, Assistant Director Posts Apply Online @ upsc.gov.in
|UPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar, Senior Examiner, Assistant Director|
|Total No. of Posts||48|
|Registration Dates||23-11-2019 to 13-12-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 13-12-2019.
Assistant Registrar, Senior Examiner, Assistant Director: 48 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree in Law from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 30 years to 45 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UPSC Recruitment i.e, upsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 23-11-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 13-12-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here