Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released UPSC Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 29 vacancies for the posts of Ministry of Home Affairs. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., upsc.gov.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 16-01-2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 29 Ministry of Home Affairs Posts
|UPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Total No. of Posts||29|
|Registration Dates||27-12-2019 to 16-01-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 16-01-2020.
Ministry of Home Affairs: 29 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Master Degree or B.E/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) in relevant Filed from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Data Processing Assistant – 30 Years & Deputy Central Intelligence Officer – 35 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: General Candidates – Rs.25/- & SC/ST/PH Candidates – No Fees
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UPSC Recruitment i.e, upsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 27-12-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 16-01-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here