Union Public Service Commission, Employees Provident Fund Organization (UPSC EPFO) has Released notification for the Recruitment of 421 Enforcement Officer, Accounts Officer vacancies. Online Application Form is Mentioned Here. Interested Candidates may get the vacancy details,Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and Other Details from below.
UPSC EPFO Notification 2020 | Apply 421 Enforcement Officer, Accounts Officer Posts @ upsconline.nic.in
|UPSC EPFO Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Enforcement Officer, Accounts Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||421|
|Category||New Delhi Jobs|
|Registration Dates||11-01-2020 to 31-01-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UPSC EPFO Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31-01-2020.
Enforcement Officer, Accounts Officer: 421 Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Category||No. of Vacancies|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized Institute for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 30 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service Group ‘B’, Non-Ministerial
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: General/ OBC – Rs. 25/- & SC/ST/PH/Women candidates – No Fee
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UPSC EPFO Recruitment i.e, upsconline.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 11-01-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 31-01-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here