Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released Notification for the posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee) having 212 vacancies on its official website upenergy.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 28-12-2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of UPPCL Notification 2020-20 are given below.
UPPCL job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Junior Engineer (Trainee) job Recruitment Details
|UPPCL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Trainee)|
|Total No. of Posts||212|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||04-12-2020 to 28-12-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UPPCL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 28-12-2020.
Junior Engineer (Trainee): 212 Vacancies
|Post Code||Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
|161||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical||81||21||25||60||04|
|162||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electronics / Telecommunication||01||00||14||06||00|
Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical)
- 3 years diploma in Electrical Engineering by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad of Uttar Pradesh – or a Diploma recognized by the state government.
- 3 Years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by AICTE
- Diploma Exam in Electrical Engineering from any Indian University
Junior Engineer Trainee (Electronics/Tele Communication)
- 3 years diploma in Electronics/ Tele Communication Engineering by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad of Uttar Pradesh – or a Diploma recognized by the state government.
- 3 Years All India Diploma Examination in Electronics/ Tele Communication Engineering conducted by AICTE
- Diploma Exam in Electronics/ Tele Communication Engineering from any Indian University
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years (as on 1/1/2020). For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Pay Matrix Level 7, Rs. 44,900/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on CBT Test and Interview.
Application Fee: For General / OBC candidates application fee: Rs. 1000/-, For SC/ST candidates application fee: Rs. 700/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UPPCL Recruitment i.e, upenergy.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 04-12-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 28-12-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here