UP Vidhan Sabha Notification 2020 announced for the vacancies of 87 Group B & C on its official website uplegisassembly.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in www.nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 07.01.2021.
UP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 87 Group B & C Posts
|UP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Group B & C|
|Total No. of Posts||87|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||08.12.2020 to 07.01.2021|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UP Vidhan Sabha Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 07.01.2021.
Group B & C: 87 Vacancies
- Editor, Admin, Assistant Review Officer, Indexer, Additional Private Secretary, Scrutiny (Review) Officer – Candidates holding Graduation Degree from a recognized University.
- Security Assistant – Candidate must be Intermediate Passed from a recognized Board.
- Indexer – Diploma & Graduation.
- Research & Reference Assistant – PG in relevant discipline. Candidates can check more details about the recruitment in the provided link given below.
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: 21,700 – 69,100 to 56,100 – 1,77,500
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Test/ Interview.
Application Fee: Check Notification for Details
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment i.e, uplegisassembly.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 08.12.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 07.01.2021
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here