United National Development Programme (UNDP) has released Notification for the posts of District Project Executive & Other having 36 vacancies on its official website in.undp.org. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 05-12-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of UNDP Notification 2019-20 are given below.
UNDP job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | District Project Executive & Other job Recruitment Details
|UNDP Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||District Project Executive & Other|
|Total No. of Posts||36|
|Registration Dates||29-11-2019 to 05-12-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UNDP Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 05-12-2019.
District Project Executive & Other: 36 Vacancies
- Intermediate with computer knowledge.
- University degree with PGDCA
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UNDP Recruitment i.e, in.undp.org
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 29-11-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 05-12-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here