Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released Notification for the posts of DEO/ Jr Asst/ Jr Asst cum DEO, Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator, Tax Collector, Amin/ Land Master Inspector, Survey Accountant, Record Keeper, Reader (courts), Telephone Operator, Receptionist having 746 vacancies on its official website sssc.uk.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 26th April 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of UKSSSC Notification 2020-20 are given below.
UKSSSC job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | DEO, Jr Assistant, Tax Collector, and Other job Recruitment Details
|UKSSSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||DEO/ Jr Asst/ Jr Asst cum DEO, Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator, Tax Collector, Amin/ Land Master Inspector, Survey Accountant, Record Keeper, Reader (courts), Telephone Operator, Receptionist|
|Total No. of Posts||746|
|Registration Dates||12th March 2020 to 26th April 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UKSSSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 26th April 2020.
DEO, Jr Assistant, Tax Collector, and Other: 746 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)/ Junior Assistant/ Junior Assistant cum Data Entry Operator||431|
|Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator||81|
|Amin/ Land Master Inspector||12|
|Telephone Operator (State Property Department)||08|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 12th in Uttar Pradesh/ Uttarakhand from a recognized Institute for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum Age of 18 Years and Maximum Age of 42 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
- DEO: Rs 29200/- to Rs 92300/- (Level 5)
- Typist: Rs 19900/- to Rs 63200/- (Level 5)
- Jr. Assistant/DEO: Rs 21700/- to Rs 69100/- (Level 03)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Interview.
Application Fee: General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.300/- & SC/ ST/ Divyang: Rs.150/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UKSSSC Recruitment i.e, sssc.uk.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 12th March 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 26th April 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here