Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board (UKSSC) has released UKSSC Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 149 vacancies for the posts of Empty Live Stock Spread Officer, Overseer /Exhibitor and Inspector. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., sssc.uk.gov.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Uttarakhand Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 21.03.2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
UKSSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 149 Empty Live Stock Spread Officer, Overseer /Exhibitor and Inspector Posts
|UKSSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Empty Live Stock Spread Officer, Overseer /Exhibitor and Inspector|
|Total No. of Posts||149|
|Registration Dates||02.03.2020 to 21.03.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UKSSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 21.03.2020.
Empty Live Stock Spread Officer, Overseer /Exhibitor and Inspector: 149 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree in concerned discipline from a recognized Institute for UKSSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 21 years to 42 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.19900 to Rs.112400 per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UKSSC Recruitment i.e, sssc.uk.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 02.03.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 21.03.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here