Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest having 45 vacancies on its official website ukpsc.net.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 20-08-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of UKPSC Notification 2019-20 are given below.
UKPSC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Assistant Conservator of Forest job Recruitment Details
|UKPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Conservator of Forest|
|Total No. of Posts||45|
|Registration Dates||30-07-2019 to 20-08-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of UKPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 20-08-2019.
Assistant Conservator of Forest: 45 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduation Degree (Science) / Degree in Engineering / Technology from a recognized Institute for UKPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 21 to 42 Years As on 01-07-2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- and other benefits
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Physical Test, Interview.
Application Fee: Check Notification
How to Apply:
- Go to UKPSC official website – ukpsc.net.in
- Click on option – Careers
- Find the correct UKPSC notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for UKPSC jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Starting date for submission of application: 30-07-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 20-08-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here