Travancore Titanium Product Limited (TTPL) has released TTPL Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 80 vacancies for the posts of Work Assistant. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., travancoretitanium.com and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Kerala Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 10-04-2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
TTPL Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 80 Work Assistant Posts
|TTPL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Work Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||80|
|Registration Dates||10-03-2020 to 10-04-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of TTPL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 10-04-2020.
Work Assistant: 80 Vacancies
Work Assistant – 80 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree from a recognized Institute for TTPL Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 18 Years to 36 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 22,709/- Per Month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of TTPL Recruitment i.e, travancoretitanium.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 10-03-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 10-04-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here