Telangana State Public Service Commission has announced recruitment Notification for 36 vacancies of Food Safety Officer posts. The last date for TSPSC 2020 notification is 25-01-2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online on its official website i.e., tspsc.gov.in. And the other details of this notification like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and much more are given below and Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are Eligible to Apply these posts or not.
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020 – 36 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 25-01-2020)
|TSPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||36|
|Registration Dates||06-01-2020 to 25-01-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of TSPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 25-01-2020.
Food Safety Officer: 36 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree (Food/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural/ Veterinary Sciences/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Medicine)/ Master’s Degree (Chemistry) from a recognized Institute for TSPSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum Age: 18 Years & Maximum Age: 34 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Application Processing Fee: Rs. 200/- & Examination Fee: Rs. 80/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of TSPSC Recruitment i.e, tspsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 06-01-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 25-01-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here