Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released notification for the posts of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner & other having 69 vacancies on its official website tnpsc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 19-02-2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, the selection process of TNPSC Notification 2020-20 are given below.
TNPSC job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner & other job Recruitment Details
|TNPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner & other|
|Total No. of Posts||69|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||20-01-2020 to 19-02-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of TNPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 19-02-2020.
Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner & other: 69 Vacancies
- Deputy Collector – 18
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) -19
- Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes) – 10
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies – 14
- Assistant Director of Rural Development – 7
- District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) – 1
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree in Commerce& Law with Diploma in Taxation Laws/ Diploma/ PG Degree in Rural Service or Extension or Sociology from a recognized Institute for TNPSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 Years to Maximum 32 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Level 22 Rs.56100/- to Rs.177500/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Oral Test/ Interview.
Application Fee: One Time Registration Fees – Rs.150/-, Preliminary Exam Rs.100/- & Main Exam- Rs.200/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of TNPSC Recruitment i.e, tnpsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 20-01-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 19-02-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here