TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 Pdf: The Tamilnadu Public Service Commission higher authorities are released the TNPSC Civil Judge Notification 2019 to fill the 176 vacancies are available in the notification. Those who are Searching the law related job they all are Started the online application forms. Those who are Completed the law-related courses they are all eligible for this notification. Those who want to apply this job go to the official website that is tnpsc.gov.in Those who are applied for this job now they all are Started the TNPSC CJ Exam Preparation. The aspirants who are seriously preparing for the TNPSC Civil Judge Exam 2019 they all searching for the TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 the aspirants who are going to preparing the exam with knowing the syllabus they may get this job easily. Without Knowing the Syllabus it is impossible to hit the job. For the Sake of all aspirants, we have updated the Syllabus link just click on that link Download TNPSC CJ Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf format and Start your Preparation.
Tamilnadu PSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2019
|Name Of The Board||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
|Number of vacancies||176|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Category||TNPSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2019|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, & Viva Voice|
Selection Process of TNPSC Civil Judge 2019 Recruitment
The Selection Process of TNPSC Civil Judge the officials of Board members are decided the Selection process. Based on the number of applicants is applied for the exam and the number of vacancies is available in recruitment. The Selection Process consists of three rounds they are
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Examination
- Viva Voice
The Aspirants who are Selected in the Prelims test they are all eligible for the Mains Examination. Now those who are Qualified in mains they are called for the Viva Voice Test. The aspirants who cleared these all rounds they all have a chance to get this Civil Judge job.
TNPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam pattern 2019
- The exam will be in Multiple Choice Question.
- The total number of Questions is 100.
- There is negative marking System for each wrong answer 0.25 will be deducted.
- Those who are Qualified in this prelims exam will be eligible for the Mains Examination
TNPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam pattern 2019
- The Mains it Consists of three papers they are Paper I II & II
- The Paper will be available in Tamil & English Languages
- Each paper consists of 3 hours of Duration.
Download TNPSC Civil Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf
TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
- Analogy, Classification,
- Word formation,
- Statement and conclusions Syllogism,
- Statement and assumptions,
- Statement and arguments,
- Blood Relations,
- Passage and conclusions,
- Alphabet test,
- Series Test,
- Ranking and time sequence,
- Direction Sense Test,
- Decision-making test,
- Figure series,
- Assertion and reasoning,
- Sitting Arrangement
- Series test,
- Odd figure Out,
- Miscellaneous Test
General Knowledge syllabus for Civil Judge Exam 2019 pdf
- About India.
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Science.
- Space & IT.
- Indian Constitution.
- National News (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Science & Technology.
- Scientific observations.
- International issues.
- Everyday Science.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Days.
- General Knowledge of Tamil Nadu
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- General Politics.
- Awards and Honours.
- Books and Authors.
- Social Science.
- Inventions in the World.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Politics.
- Basic Computer.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Culture.
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Constitution of India
- The Tamil Nadu Buildings (Lease and Rent Control) Act, 1960 and Tamil Nadu Regulation of Rights and Responsibilities of Landlords and Tenants Act, 2017 (Tamil Nadu Act 42 of 2017)
Part – C
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Acts
- The Criminal Minor Acts (including Information Technology Act, 2000; The
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012).
Tamilnadu PSC CJ Mains Syllabus 2019 Pdf @tnpsc.gov.in
- Translation Paper: Translation of passages from English to Tamil and from Tamil to English. The passages will be from Pleadings, Depositions, Orders, Judgments, and Documents.
- Law Paper – I: The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908; The Code of Criminal The procedure, 1973; The Indian Evidence Act, 1872; Principles of pleading and the Constitution of India (as Amended).
- Law Paper-II: Framing of Issues and Writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
- Law Paper –III: Framing of charges and Writing of Judgments in Criminal Cases.
@tnpsc.gov.in Download TNPSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf
|Official Website of TNPSC||Click here|
|Download TNPSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2019||Click here (Available)|