Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited has released notification for the recruitment of 117 Semi Skilled, Plant Engineer, Shift Engineer vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 03.12.2020 to 18.12.2020. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
TNPL Recruitment 2020 | 117 Semi Skilled, Plant Engineer, Shift Engineer Posts Apply Online @ www.tnpl.com
|TNPL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Semi Skilled, Plant Engineer, Shift Engineer|
|Total No. of Posts||117|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||03.12.2020 to 18.12.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of TNPL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 18.12.2020.
Semi Skilled, Plant Engineer, Shift Engineer: 117 Vacancies
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Shift Engineer/ Assistant Manager||14|
|Plant Engineer/ Assistant Manager||19|
|Semi Skilled (B/C/D)||84|
- Shift Engineer/ Assistant Manager/ Plant Engineer: Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech)/ Degree in concerned discipline.
- Semi Skilled: SSLC with NTC/ Diploma in concerned subject.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit: Minimum 28 Years as on 01/12/2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
- Shift Engineer / Plant Engineer: Rs.85132
- Assistant Manager: Rs.102700
- Semi Skilled (B): Rs.47459
- Semi Skilled (C): Rs.41596 & Rs.45892
- Semi Skilled (D): Rs.40949
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: No Fee
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of TNPL Recruitment i.e, www.tnpl.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER-HR, TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED, KAGITHAPURAM-639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU
Starting date for submission of application: 03.12.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 18.12.2020
Last date to submit the print of the online form: 24.12.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here