Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation) (TNEB TANGEDCO) has released Notification for the posts of Junior Assistant Accounts having 500 vacancies on its official website tangedco.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 09.03.2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of TNEB TANGEDCO Notification 2020-20 are given below.
TNEB TANGEDCO job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Junior Assistant Accounts job Recruitment Details
|TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant Accounts|
|Total No. of Posts||500|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||10.02.2020 to 09.03.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of TNEB TANGEDCO Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 09.03.2020.
Junior Assistant Accounts: 500 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree in Commerce from a recognized Institute for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years to Maximum 30 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Minimum Rs.19500/- to Maximum Rs.62000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Test & Certificate Verification.
Application Fee: OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/DC – Rs. 1000/- & SC, SC (A), ST, DW, Differently abled Persons – Rs. 500/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment i.e, tangedco.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 10.02.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 09.03.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here