Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (TN MRB) has released Notification for the posts of Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife having 1234 vacancies on its official website mrb.tn.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 13.11.2109. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of TN MRB Notification 2019-20 are given below.
TN MRB job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife job Recruitment Details
|TN MRB Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife|
|Total No. of Posts||1234|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||24.10.2019 to 13.11.2109|
Before Apply, Read full Details of TN MRB Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 13.11.2109.
Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 1234 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Refer official notification For educational qualification details
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years, SC/ST/SCA/ BC / BCM / MBC&DNC Candidates has Maximum 57 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Level 8 – Rs. 19,500/- to Rs.62,000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: For SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) / DW category candidates has Rs.300/- Application Fee & Other candidates has Rs.600/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of TN MRB Recruitment i.e, mrb.tn.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 24.10.2019
Closing date for submission of application: 13.11.2109
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here