TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University invites applications for the posts of Junior Assistant & Typist of 162 vacancies on its official website www.tanuvas.ac.in. The details of TANUVAS Notification 2020 are available at www.nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 22.12.2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
TANUVAS job vacancy Notification 2020-21 | Junior Assistant & Typist job Recruitment Details
|TANUVAS Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant & Typist|
|Total No. of Posts||162|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||23.11.2020 to 22.12.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of TANUVAS Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 22.12.2020.
Junior Assistant & Typist: 162 Vacancies
- Junior Assistant: 75 Posts
- Typist: 87 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th / 12th from a recognized Institute for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years as on 31.10.2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 19,500 – 62,400/- (Pay Matrix Level-8)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Interview.
Application Fee: MBC/DC, BC, BCM, and OC: Rs. 500/- & SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of TANUVAS Recruitment i.e, www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 23.11.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 22.12.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here