SVC Bank Recruitment 2020: Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank invites applications for the posts of Customer Service Representative of 30 vacancies on its official website svcbank.com. The details of SVC Bank Notification 2020 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 30.03.2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
SVC Bank job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Customer Service Representative job Recruitment Details
|SVC Bank Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Total No. of Posts||30|
|Registration Dates||18.03.2020 to 30.03.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of SVC Bank Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 30.03.2020.
Customer Service Representative: 30 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduate or Post-Graduate in Commerce, Business Administration, Banking & Insurance, Management Studies, Accounting & Finance, Marketing Management from a recognized Institute for SVC Bank Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 30 (Thirty) years as on 31 March 2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 16,550/- per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants should pay Rs.600/- as application fee
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of SVC Bank Recruitment i.e, svcbank.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 18.03.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 30.03.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here