SSC CHSL Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 3259 Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators on its official website ssc.nic.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 05-04-2019.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 3259 LDC, DEO, Junior Secretariat Assistant Posts
|SSC CHSL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators|
|Total No. of Posts||3259|
|Registration Dates||05-03-2019 to 05-04-2019|
Last Date for Submission of Application is 05-04-2019.
LDC, DEO, Junior Secretariat Assistant: 3259 Vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
Post-Wise Divison of SSC CHSL 2019 Jobs
- LDC and JSA: 898 posts
- PA-SA: 2359 posts
- DEO: 02 posts
- Grade A DEO: NIL
- Least 18 years of age but not above 27 as on August 1, 2019
- Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200 in addition to grade pay of Rs 1900. For PA, SA – Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200
- Written Test, skill test, computer Test, Interview
- Candidates For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: No Fee
- For All Others: Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of SSC CHSL Recruitment i.e, ssc.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting date for submission of application: 05-03-2019
- Closing date for submission of application: 05-04-2019