Staff Selection Commission (SSB DNH) has released SSB DNH Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 323 vacancies for the posts of Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teacher & Assistant Teacher. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., daman.nic.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Dadra Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 24-02-2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
SSB DNH Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 323 Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teacher & Assistant Teacher Posts
|SSB DNH Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teacher & Assistant Teacher|
|Total No. of Posts||323|
|Registration Dates||22-02-2020 to 24-02-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of SSB DNH Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 24-02-2020.
Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teacher & Assistant Teacher: 323 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Refer Official Notification For Educational Qualification Details
Age Limit: 30 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Examination (CBE).
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of SSB DNH Recruitment i.e, daman.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 22-02-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 24-02-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here