Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA Punjab) has released Notification for the posts of Teacher having 2182 vacancies on its official website ssapunjab.org. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 18th March 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of SSA Punjab Notification 2020-20 are given below.
SSA Punjab job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Teacher job Recruitment Details
|SSA Punjab Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||2182|
|Registration Dates||02nd March 2020 to 18th March 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of SSA Punjab Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 18th March 2020.
Teacher: 2182 Vacancies
- Master Cadre – 2182 Posts
- English – 880 Posts
- Science – 700 Posts
- Maths – 450 Posts
- Punjabi – 60 Posts
- Social Studies – 52
- Hindi – 40
- Should have passed Graduation with 45o/o marks in the case of General category candidates and 40%o marks in the case’of _^n6d, fd* Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, ‘1 atf a I a, Backward Classes and Physical Handicapped Candidates from a recognized university or institution and should have passed Hindi as an elective subject for three years of Graduation;
- Ed from a recognized university .or institution with Hindi as one of the teaching subjects as per guidelines of University Grants Commission
Age Limit: 18 – 37 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: GEN & Other Category: Rs. 1000/- & SC/ ST Category: Rs. 500/ –
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of SSA Punjab Recruitment i.e, ssapunjab.org
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 02nd March 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 18th March 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here