Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC Sikkim) has released Notification for the posts of Food Safety Officer having 62 vacancies on its official website spscskm.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 04th June 2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of SPSC Sikkim Notification 2019-20 are given below.
SPSC Sikkim job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Food Safety Officer job Recruitment Details
|SPSC Sikkim Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||62|
|Registration Dates||02nd May 2019 to 04th June 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of SPSC Sikkim Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 04th June 2019.
Food Safety Officer: 62 Vacancies
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|OBC – Central List||1|
|OBC- State List||1|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed A degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized Institute for SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years & Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee: All Candidates: Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty Only)
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of SPSC Sikkim Recruitment i.e, spscskm.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 02nd May 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 04th June 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here