Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited, Nashik (SPMCIL) has released SPMCIL Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 42 vacancies for the posts of Welfare Officer, Supervisor & Jr Draughtsman. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., ispnasik.spmcil.com and www.nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 21.12.2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 42 Welfare Officer, Supervisor & Jr Draughtsman Posts
|SPMCIL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Welfare Officer, Supervisor & Jr Draughtsman|
|Total No. of Posts||42|
|Registration Dates||22.11.2020 to 21.12.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of SPMCIL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 21.12.2020.
Welfare Officer, Supervisor & Jr Draughtsman: 42 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree or Diploma from a recognized Institute for SPMCIL Recruitment 2020.
- Welfare Officer & Supervisor: 30 years.
- Draughtsman: 28 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Salary Details: Rs.29000-110000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination (Online) & Interview.
Application Fee: General (UR)/EWS and OBC (NCL) category: Rs.600/- & SC/ST/Physically Challenged category-PwBD: Rs.200/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of SPMCIL Recruitment i.e, ispnasik.spmcil.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 22.11.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 21.12.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here