School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal (SPA Bhopal) has Released notification for the Recruitment of 28 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor vacancies. Offline Application Form is Mentioned Here. Interested Candidates may get the vacancy details,Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and Other Details from below.
SPA Bhopal Notification 2019 | Apply 28 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts @ spab.ac.in
|SPA Bhopal Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor|
|Total No. of Posts||28|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||28th Jun 2019 to 12th Jul 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of SPA Bhopal Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 12th Jul 2019.
Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor: 28 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelors/ Masters/ Ph.D/ PG Diploma from a recognized Institute for SPA Bhopal Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Shortlisting, written test and personal interview.
Application Fee: Gen/ OBC: Rs.3000/- & SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs.1500/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of SPA Bhopal Recruitment i.e, spab.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
School of Planning and Architecture Bhopal, Neelbad Road, Bhauri, Bhopal – 462 030, Madhya Pradesh.
Starting date for submission of application: 28th Jun 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 12th Jul 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Offline Application: Click Here