Southern Railway Recruitment 2019: Southern Railway invites applications for the posts of Apprentice of 3429 vacancies on its official website sr.indianrailways.gov.in. The details of Southern Railway Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 31-12-2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Southern Railway job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Apprentice job Recruitment Details
|Southern Railway Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||3429|
|Registration Dates||30-11-2019 to 31-12-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Southern Railway Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31-12-2019.
Apprentice: 3429 Vacancies
- Signal & Telecommunication Workshop, Podanur, Coimbatore – 1654
- Carriage & Wagon Works – 1108
- Central Workshop, Golden Rock – 667
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10 +2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Must have passed ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution approved by NCVT/SCVT
- Must have passed +2 with Science (physics, Chemistry & Biology) for MLT Candidates.
Age Limit: 22/24 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Southern Railway Recruitment i.e, sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 30-11-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 31-12-2019