South Western Railway Recruitment 2020: South Western Railway is inviting Online Application forms for all eligible candidates to fill up 21 Sports Quota Vacancies. The Direct link of the official South Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification has provided for the candidates i.e., swr.indianrailways.gov.in. Check www.nyus.in also for the Complete Information about the Notification. Remaining details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process are given below.
South Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2020 – 21 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 28th December 2020)
|South Western Railway Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Sports Quota|
|Total No. of Posts||21|
|Registration Dates||28th November 2020 to 28th December 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of South Western Railway Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 28th December 2020.
Sports Quota: 21 Vacancies
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Table Tennis (Men)||1|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Institute for South Western Railway Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Level 2/3 CPC 7th
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Test.
Application Fee: Check Notification for Details
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of South Western Railway Recruitment i.e, swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 28th November 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 28th December 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here