State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) has released SLPRB Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 41 vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant Grade III. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., slprbassam.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Assam Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., Update Soon. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
SLPRB Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 41 Junior Assistant Grade III Posts
|SLPRB Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant Grade III|
|Total No. of Posts||41|
|Registration Dates||Update Soon to Update Soon|
Before Apply, Read full Details of SLPRB Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is Update Soon.
Junior Assistant Grade III: 41 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Refer official notification For educational qualification details
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of SLPRB Recruitment i.e, slprbassam.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: Update Soon
Closing date for submission of application: Update Soon
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here