Steel and Industrial Forgings Limited (SIFL) has released SIFL Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 44 vacancies for the posts of Trainee & Manager. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., siflindia.com and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Kerala Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 10-01-2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
SIFL Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 44 Trainee & Manager Posts
|SIFL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Trainee & Manager|
|Total No. of Posts||44|
|Registration Dates||31-12-2019 to 10-01-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of SIFL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 10-01-2020.
Trainee & Manager: 44 Vacancies
- General Manager – 01
- Senior Manager – 01
- Executive Trainee –01
- Engineer Trainee – 02
- Skilled Worker Trainee – 28
- Unskilled Worker Trainee – 11
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed SSLC/ ITI/ B.Tech from a recognized Institute for SIFL Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Min 36yrs to Max 50yrs. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee: General Candidates – Rs. 500/- & SC/ST – Rs. 250/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of SIFL Recruitment i.e, siflindia.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 31-12-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 10-01-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here