State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) has released SCERT Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 158 vacancies for the posts of Subject Specific Resource Person. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., edudel.nic.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Delhi Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 27-01-2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
SCERT Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 158 Subject Specific Resource Person Posts
|SCERT Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Subject Specific Resource Person|
|Total No. of Posts||158|
|Registration Dates||13-01-2020 to 27-01-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of SCERT Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 27-01-2020.
Subject Specific Resource Person: 158 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed B.Tech/ Post Graduation Degree with B.Ed/ M.P.Ed/ MPE/ Master Degree with PGDCA from a recognized Institute for SCERT Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 45 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 50,798/- Per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of SCERT Recruitment i.e, edudel.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 13-01-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 27-01-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here