State Bank of India (SBI PO) has released Notification for the posts of Probationary Officer having 2000 vacancies on its official website sbi.co.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., Updated Soon. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of SBI PO Notification 2020-20 are given below.
SBI PO job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Probationary Officer job Recruitment Details
|SBI PO Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||2000|
|Registration Dates||Updated Soon to Updated Soon|
Before Apply, Read full Details of SBI PO Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is Updated Soon.
Probationary Officer: 2000 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduation Degree from a recognized Institute for SBI PO Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Main examination, Group Exercise, Interview.
Application Fee: General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.750/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee: NIL
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of SBI PO Recruitment i.e, sbi.co.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: Updated Soon
Closing date for submission of application: Updated Soon
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here