Satyawati College has released Satyawati College Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 35 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Professor. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., colrec.du.ac.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Delhi Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 05th November 2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Satyawati College Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 35 Assistant Professor Posts
|Satyawati College Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total No. of Posts||35|
|Registration Dates||24th October 2019 to 05th November 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Satyawati College Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 05th November 2019.
Assistant Professor: 35 Vacancies
|Name of the Department /Subject||Number of Vacancies|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Master’s Degree with 55% marks from a recognized Institute for Satyawati College Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.25,000/- to 40,000/- per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: For UR /OBC /EWS Candidates: Rs.500 – For SC /ST /PwBD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Satyawati College Recruitment i.e, colrec.du.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 24th October 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 05th November 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here