RRC Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 251 Junior Clerk & Senior Clerk on its official website rrccr.com. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 19-01-2020.
RRC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Junior Clerk & Senior Clerk job Recruitment Details
|RRC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk & Senior Clerk|
|Total No. of Posts||251|
|Registration Dates||20-12-2019 to 19-01-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of RRC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 19-01-2020.
Junior Clerk & Senior Clerk: 251 Vacancies
- Junior Clerk – 171
- Senior Clerk – 80
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent/ Degree from a recognized Institute for RRC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 42 years and maximum age limit is 47 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Junior Clerk – Level 2 / Senior Clerk – Level 5
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Test (CBT), followed by Typing test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of RRC Recruitment i.e, rrccr.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 20-12-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 19-01-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here