Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released Notification for the posts of Goods Guards having 5748 vacancies on its official website rrbajmer.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 31st March 2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of RRB Notification 2019-20 are given below.
RRB job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Goods Guards job Recruitment Details
|RRB Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Goods Guards|
|Total No. of Posts||5748|
|Registration Dates||01st March 2019 to 31st March 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of RRB Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31st March 2019.
Goods Guards: 5748 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduation Degree (In Any Stream) from a recognized Institute for RRB Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18 to 33 Years As on 01 July 2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
|Stage 1||CBT Stage 1|
|Stage 2||CBT Stage 2|
|Stage 3||Skill Test (If Applicable)|
|Stage 5||Documents verification|
Application Fee: Application fee for SC & St category: Rs.250/- & OBC & Gen Category: Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of RRB Recruitment i.e, rrbajmer.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 01st March 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 31st March 2019
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for RRB Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|