Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released a notification for the Recruitment of 164 ACF and Forest Range Officer vacancies. Online Application Form is Mentioned Here. Interested Candidates may get the vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and Other Details from below.
RPSC ACF And Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020 – 164 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: Update Soon)
|RPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||ACF and Forest Range Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||164|
|Registration Dates||Update Soon to Update Soon|
Before Apply, Read full Details of RPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is Update Soon.
ACF and Forest Range Officer: 164 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Forest Range Officer Grade-I||105|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute for RPSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 18 years to 40 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Pay of L-14 for ACF and L- 11 for Forest Range Officer Grade I
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written examination and personal interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of RPSC Recruitment i.e, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: Update Soon
Closing date for submission of application: Update Soon
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here