Railway Protection Force (RPF) has released Notification for the posts of Constable having 19952 vacancies on its official website indianrailways.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 30rd April 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of RPF Notification 2020-20 are given below.
RPF job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Constable job Recruitment Details
|RPF Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||19952|
|Registration Dates||10th February 2020 to 30rd April 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of RPF Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 30rd April 2020.
Constable: 19952 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th Class equivalent from a recognized Institute for RPF Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 5200-20200/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement, Viva-Voce Test, Bonus Marks, if any, obtained and Documents Verification.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of RPF Recruitment i.e, indianrailways.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 10th February 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 30rd April 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here