Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala has released notification for the recruitment of 400 Apprentice vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 08-01-2020 to 06-02-2020. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
RCF Railway Recruitment 2020 | 400 Apprentice Posts Apply Online @ rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
|RCF Railway Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||400|
|Registration Dates||08-01-2020 to 06-02-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of RCF Railway Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 06-02-2020.
Apprentice: 400 Vacancies
- Fitter – 100 Posts
- Welder (G & E) – 100 Posts
- Machinist – 40 Posts
- Painter (G) – 20 Posts
- Carpenter – 40 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 10 Posts
- Electrician -56 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic -14 Posts
- AC & Ref. Mechanic – 20 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th from a recognized Institute for RCF Railway Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 15 to 24 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
- Go to official website rcf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “RCF Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To Apply go to – https://rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/recadd.jsp?lang=0&id=0,296,490.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Starting date for submission of application: 08-01-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 06-02-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here