Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan High Court invites applications for the posts of Clerk, Junior Assistant and Junior Judicial Assistant of 1760 vacancies on its official website hcraj.nic.in. The details of Rajasthan High Court Notification 2020 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 27-04-2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Rajasthan High Court job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Clerk, Junior Assistant and Junior Judicial Assistant job Recruitment Details
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Clerk, Junior Assistant and Junior Judicial Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||1760|
|Registration Dates||30-03-2020 to 27-04-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Rajasthan High Court Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 27-04-2020.
Clerk, Junior Assistant and Junior Judicial Assistant: 1760 Vacancies
Total Posts – 1760
- Clerk Grade II – 1125 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 367 Posts
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 268 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduate from a recognized Institute for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 18 – 40 years (As on 01/01/2021). For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.14,600/- per month to Rs.20,800/- to Rs.65,900/- per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Examination & Interview.
Application Fee: 500/- for General/ OBC & 350/- for SC/ ST
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment i.e, hcraj.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 30-03-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 27-04-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here