Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd has released notification for the recruitment of 84 Assistant Manager, Senior Executive vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 5th December 2019 to 26th December 2019. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
Punjab Verka Milkfed Recruitment 2019 | 84 Assistant Manager, Senior Executive Posts Apply Online @ verka.coop
|Punjab Verka Milkfed Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Senior Executive|
|Total No. of Posts||84|
|Registration Dates||5th December 2019 to 26th December 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Punjab Verka Milkfed Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 26th December 2019.
Assistant Manager, Senior Executive: 84 Vacancies
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
|Name of the Post||Education Qualification|
|Engineering – Assistant Manager||BTech|
|Civil Engineer – Assistant Manager||BTech|
|System and MIS – Assistant Manager||PGDRM/ BTech/ MTech|
|Marketing – Assistant Manager||MBA|
|Procurement – Assistant Manager||BTech/ MTech|
|Animal Husbandry – Assistant Manager||BVSc|
|Finance & Accounts – Senior Executive||MCom|
|Marketing – Senior Executive||MBA|
Age Limit: 18 years to 45 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
- Assistant Manager: Rs.35,000 to Rs.40,000/-Per Month
- Senior Executive: Rs.20,000 to Rs. 22,000/- Per Month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Interview.
Application Fee: UR: Rs.700/- & Reserved: Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Punjab Verka Milkfed Recruitment i.e, verka.coop
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 5th December 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 26th December 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here