Punjab Postal Circle (Punjab Post Office) has released Notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak having 516 vacancies on its official website appost.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 11-12-2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of Punjab Post Office Notification 2020-20 are given below.
Punjab Post Office job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Gramin Dak Sevak job Recruitment Details
|Punjab Post Office Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total No. of Posts||516|
|Registration Dates||11-11-2020 to 11-12-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Punjab Post Office Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 11-12-2020.
Gramin Dak Sevak: 516 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th standard with Local Language Knowledge from a recognized Institute for Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 05 Aug 2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
|Name of the Post||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month||Rs. 14,500/- Per Month|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- Per Month||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month|
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List.
Application Fee: Gen/ OBC/ – Rs.100/- SC/ ST EWS and Women. PWD candidates: NIL
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Punjab Post Office Recruitment i.e, appost.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 11-11-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 11-12-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here