Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) having 85 vacancies on its official website ppsc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 18-12-2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of PPSC Notification 2020-20 are given below.
PPSC job vacancy Notification 2020-21 | Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) job Recruitment Details
|PPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)|
|Total No. of Posts||85|
|Registration Dates||27-11-2020 to 18-12-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of PPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 18-12-2020.
Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical): 85 Vacancies
|Post Name||Vacancy Details|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||81 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||04 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Diploma in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering disciplines from a recognized Institute for PPSC Recruitment 2020.
- Minimum age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
Upper Age Relaxations
- Punjab Govt. and its Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all States/ Central
Government employees: 45 Years
- Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes: 42 years
- Widows, Divorcees, and certain other Categories of Women: 42 years
- Persons with Disability: 47 years
Salary Details: Rs. 35,400 per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam.
- For SC/ST/BC candidates Exam fee is Rs.625/-
- For General Candidates exam fee is Rs.2500/-
- For PWD candidates exam fee is Rs.1250/-
- For all categories application fee is Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of PPSC Recruitment i.e, ppsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 27-11-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 18-12-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here