A lot of vacancies are declared with the release of official notification of PDUNIPPD 2019. Currently, the Notification has been Released to select candidates for the post of 25 Faculty and Non-Faculty posts. Let’s have a look at the detailed PDUNIPPD Vacancy 2019 for various posts on its Official Website: iphnewdelhi.in and nyus.in. Candidates must check the full details about the notification before applying Offline …
PDUNIPPD Recruitment 2019 | 25 Faculty and Non-Faculty Posts Apply @ iphnewdelhi.in
|PDUNIPPD Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Faculty and Non-Faculty|
|Total No. of Posts||25|
|Registration Dates||23rd May 2019 to 07th May 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of PDUNIPPD Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 07th May 2019.
Faculty and Non-Faculty: 25 Vacancies
- Associate Professor (P&O)-01 Post
- Lecturer (P&O-02 Posts
- Senior Physiotherapist-01 Post
- Librarian-01 Post
- Research Officer-01 Post
- Demonstrator (Physiotherapy)-01 Post
- Demonstrator (Occupational Therapy)-02 Posts
- Demonstrator (Prosthetics & Orthotics)-01 Post
- Occupational Therapist-01 Post
- Physiotherapist-02 Posts
- Limb Maker-02 Posts
- Caliper Maker-01 Post
- LDC-05 Posts
- Staff Car Driver-01 Post
- MTS-3 Posts
- Associate Professor (P&O) – Bachelor in Prosthetics & Orthotics. Post Graduate Degree in Prosthetics & Orthotics from an Institution/ University recognized by RCI.
- Lecturer (P&O- Bachelor degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics with 05 years teaching experience.
- Senior Physiotherapist- Degree in PT from recognized University.
- Librarian- Degree from recognized University with Diploma Degree in Library Science.
- Research Officer- Degree in Social/Rehabilitation Science/ Mathematics/ Statics.
- Demonstrator (Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Prosthetics & Orthotics), Physiotherapist- Degree in relevant subject from a recognized University & having good academic record
- Limb Maker/ Caliper Maker – Secondary school certificate or equivalent from a recognized board of University.
- LDC- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Board.
- Staff Car Driver- Pass in 10th standard. Valid driving license for motor cars.
- MTS- Matriculation or equivalent pass OR ITI pass.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Gen: Rs.500/- & OBC: Rs.300/- & SC/ST: Rs.125/-
How to Apply:
Interested candidates Are Requested to download the Application form from the Official website iphnewdelhi.in and attach all the required documents then send to the address mentioned below. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of ……….”
Address: The Director, Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya National Institute for Persons with Physical Disabilities (Divyangjan), 4, Vishnu Digamber Marg, New Delhi-110002
Starting date for submission of application: 23rd May 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 07th May 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Offline Application: Click Here