PDKV Recruitment 2019: Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth invites applications for the posts of Agriculture Assistant of 51 vacancies on its official website pdkv.ac.in. The details of PDKV Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 10 October 2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
PDKV Notification 2019 | Apply 51 Agriculture Assistant Posts @ pdkv.ac.in
Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) has released Notification for the post of 51 Agriculture Assistant. Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates. Candidates can apply through online from 13 September 2019 to 10 October 2019.
|PDKV Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Agriculture Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||51|
|Registration Dates||13 September 2019 to 10 October 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of PDKV Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 10 October 2019.
Agriculture Assistant: 51 Vacancies
- Agriculture Assistant (Graduate) – 06 Posts
- Agriculture Assistant (Diploma) – 45 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree or Diploma in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry / Zoology / Agricultural Technology etc from a recognized Institute for PDKV Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18 – 38 years as on 10-10-2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.5200 – 20200/- per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Interview.
- Open Category: Rs.500/-
- Reserved Category: Rs.250/-
How to Apply:
- Go to PDKV official website – pdkv.ac.in
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for PDKV jobs 2019:
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Starting date for submission of application: 13 September 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 10 October 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here